National Surrogacy Awards 2022
All nominees for the national surrogacy awards are put forward by the general public by completing the Nomination Form.
Nomination are welcome from any UK resident before 7th July 2022.
The categories you can nominate someone in are as follows:
Surrogacy Clinic of the Year
Is there a clinic that has gone over and above for your surrogacy journey? A clinic that provides an excellent surrogacy service? Nominate them HERE
Surrogacy Professional of the Year
Is there a fertility nurse, midwife, solicitor or counsellor that has gone above and beyond for your surrogacy journey? Nominate them HERE
Surrogacy Organisation, Agency or Group of the Year
Have you received excellent support from an organisation, agency or independent group that has improved or helped your surrogacy journey? Nominate them HERE
Outstanding Contribution to Surrogacy
Is there someone that has contributed to the improvement of surrogacy of the UK? It could be a celebrity, an academic, a group, or an individual. Nominate them HERE
Special Recognition Award
Does someone you know deserve special recognition? It could be a surrogate, and intended parent, or anyone that deserves a special award for the part they have played in surrogacy. Nominate them HERE
Terms and conditions:
- Nominations are invited from the UK general public and will be accepted until midnight on 7th July 2022.
- The 4 nominees in each category that receive the most nominations at this time will be entered into the vote as the official nominees.
- The votes for each award will be collected, and tallied by an independent voting company Choice Voting.
- Voting will be open to the general public from 12 noon on 11th July 2022 until 12 noon on the 30th Jul 2022.
- Votes are only allowed from UK residents.
- Voters are only allowed one vote per category.
- To ensure that voters only place one vote in each category, voters must register with Choice Voting.
- Voter data will not be available to National Surrogacy Week, and will be archived by Choice Voting 21 days after the end of the voting period.
- Voter data will not be used or sold on in any way.
- In the event of an audit being required, this will be undertaken independently.
- Winners will be announced during the week commencing 1st August 2022.
“Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person”